What are cookies?
- Cookies are generally small text files that a website downloads onto your computer or other internet enabled device (such as mobile phones & tablets) when you visit a web-site. The cookie will help the web-site recognize your device the next time you visit
- Cookies can be used for a variety of purposes such as remembering your preferences, measuring your activity and optimizing your user experience.
- Most cookies won’t collect information that identifies you. Instead, they will collect more general information such as your general location or how you arrive at and use our web-sites
Our cookies perform three different functions:
- Enabling our websites to function properly
- Analyzing visitor behavior
- Optimize & personalize content